Tuesday, March 18, 2014

And one more.... Sausage Party...

This vid was posted on Seth Rogen's Facebook page.




This is Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg (the guy in the white T-shirt...Seth's creative partner) and crew watching some scenes from the upcoming Sausage Party (and yes, that is really how they laugh)

Some people call fowl because not everyone is laughing as hard as them... well that's because most of us in the room had already seen it a million times.

You can catch Arlyn and I in the back left seats watching... and Kev is shooting the vid.

There is no sound because, well, you had to be there. Say no more, Say no more.

BTW... it was as funny as it appeared. The first time I saw I laughed til I coughed. Of course I DID have a cold at the time... so...

Anyway, up next, "A CHANGE OF MIND".


No comments: