Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Holy BATFLECK!

Me posting images like this is ridiculous, really. I mean, for the readership this gets, it's not like I'm extending the audience for geeky movie stuff. On top of that, if this blog is the first place you're seeing stuff like this, then either you do not spend a lot of time on your computer, or you have terrible taste in websites.

That said...


Any true Batman fan knows where they are going with this look....

AFFLECK RETURNS BITCHES!

I'm an unapologetic Ben Affleck fan... always have been.. and I've been a Batman fan since I was a kid - though it really kicked in during the summer of 1989 (Micheal Keaton Batman brought me back into the fold.)

 My wedding boutonniere

Batman and Ben Affleck together is like my own personal "Reese Peanut Butter Cups".

"You got Affleck in my Batman!"

Damn right you whiny fan boys. This is gonna rule!*


*This movie will likely have the best Batman yet, but will probably be a boring movie with 45 minute fight scenes that feel like 75 minute fight scenes.

No comments: